By booking the Lock Clock you agree to the following terms and conditions of use.
Reservations can only be made here on our site or by official telephone of the company. After making a reservation, a confirmation will be sent to you by email. If you do not recieve any email, please contact us on the phone +34 930 24 69 31.
Cancelling is only possible by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Lock-Clock reserves the right to change or cancel a reservation up to 24 hours to the booked time. Cancelling is free if done before 24 hours in advance. After this moment restitution is not possible anymore. If applicable the full amount will be transferred back within 30 days.
In order to keep our participants safe and to guarantee the enjoyment of all participants while playing the Lock Clock games it is essential to adhere to the rules and conditions below.
- No food or drink should be consumed with the game rooms.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited within the game rooms and anywhere on the premises.
- It is strictly forbidden to take photos within the game rooms.
- We advise you that there are video cameras and audio equipment in the game rooms so that we can check the progress of participants and communicate with the participants. We may record the audio and video from time to time for training purposes.
- Due to the nature of the games there is no need to climb or stand on top of any of the objects or furniture within the game rooms. There are some clues that are above head height but these are visual clues and only need to be seen and not touched. You do not need to touch anything that is above head height.
- Some objects in the room have a symbol of a small red hand that indicates these objects do not need to be touched and/or opened.
- If you have booked a game and do not turn up to start it on time then you will still be charged for playing the game.
- We advise that you arrive approximately ten minutes before the game starts so that we can greet you, take any coats or belongings to be stored securely and so that we can explain the story and structure of the game.
Please have respect for the room and the game so that people can continue to enjoy it in the future.
From the team at Lock Clock sincerely hope you enjoy your experience and we wish you the best of luck in your quest!
Febrary 2016. These terms and conditions are subject to change.