TERMS OF SERVICE
By booking with Lock-Clock you agree to the following terms and conditions:
Bookings or reservations can only be done through our website. After booking, in about 20 minutes you will receive confirmation on your email inbox with all the information needed. Do not forget to check your junk folder. If you do not see your email, call 930246931.
Cancelling your booking can only be done through email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 930246931.
Cancellations will not carry any charge if it's done up to 24 hours before your booking time. If the cancellation were done outside this period, no refund will be possible. If the conditions apply, your full refund will be carried out in up to 30 working days.
The team of Lock-Clock keeps the right to change or cancel a booking until up to 24 hours before the game if justifiable causes apply.
We request maximum punctuality. We kindly ask that you arrive 10 minutes prior to your booking so we can welcome you, leave your belongings in the lockers, and we can explain the rules and the story of the game.
If you arrive 15 minutes late or more, they will be discounted off your playing time. If you arrive later than 30 minutes, you will not be allowed in, and it will be as if you never came. Wether you payed online or not, no refund will be possible.
In order to keep our participants safe and to guarantee the enjoyment of all participants while playing the Lock Clock games it is essential to adhere to the rules and conditions below.
- No food or drink shall be consumed with the game rooms.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited within the game rooms and anywhere on the premises.
- It is strictly forbidden to take photos within the game rooms.
- Our game rooms are equipped with filming cameras and microphones in order to monitor the progress of participants and communicate with them. This equipment will not record.
- Brute force is strictly prohibited, as well as stealing anything from inside the rooms.
- We recommend you dress more or less comfortably.
- The staff in Lock-Clock has the right of admission to the installations and may keep you from entering if circumstances apply that may suppose a hazard to the other players, or the staff or the rooms.
- It's strictly prohibited to play under the effects of alcohol or drugs.
- Players will commit to respect the room and the objects and furniture inside them.
- Players will commit to assume the charges of anything that might be broken in the room because bad use of it or because of not following the rules explained previously by the game masters.
From Lock-Clock we would like to ask of you to respect the rooms so that other players may enjoy them in the future. Lastly, we would also like to wish you the best of luck in your mission, and we hope you enjoy your experience.
September 2019. These terms and conditions are subject to change.