Is there anything better for children than to live a thrilling adventure? Escape Rooms achieve this and they are an ideal activity for them, whether they live it with friends or with family. Lock-Clock offers two different rooms, the difficulty of which we can adapt so that the youngest in the house can enjoy the experience. In our blog you will find 5 tips
to enjoy your family experience to the fullest.
The capacity of our rooms is 5 players, although in the case of children we can make the exception to have 6 people playing. Sometimes, and depending on the children’s age, they will have to either play with the family or accompanied by an adult:
- Children under 10 years old have to play with their family
- Children between 10 and 12 yo, accompanied by one of our Game Masters, for an additional price of 20€. There is also the option of an adult playing with them for the price of an additional player (as long as the maximum capacity of the room is not exceeded).
- Children older than 12 yo can play on their own
- Children under 12 years old have to enter with their family
- Children between 12 and 14 yo, accompanied by one of our Game Masters, for an additional price of 20€. There is also the option of an adult playing with them for the price of an additional player (as long as the maximum capacity of the room is not exceeded).
- Children older than 14 can play on their own
With one of our Game Masters, their presence helps to control the energy inside the room, and it helps the team focus the attention when necessary. The presence of the Game Master makes it possible to be 6 children and an adult in the room. In the event that the adult is one of you, they will play as an additional player, as it's necessary for the children to have an optimal experience. This service will have an additional cost of 20 euros and must be previously requested via email.
We would also like to warn you that it is possible that one of the children has already played one of our Escape Rooms. This can spoil the experience of the rest of the team, so it is important to know this in advance. Make sure that none of the team members have played the room.
Escape Rooms are perfect activities to celebrate birthdays. We know that these are usually accompanied by gifts, snacks and cakes. However, our facilities are not prepared for this type of celebrations and are shared with the other teams, so it would be a strange situation for them and for you. Even so, we are in the center of Barcelona, so we recommend looking for a place that suits your needs.